Berton Moreno IP Law provides asisstance for the protection of trademarks, patents and other Intellectual and Industrial Property rights locally and internationally through a broad network of specialized law firms in every jurisdiction.
This allows us to support clients during their international expansion, elaborating joint strategies that suit their development.
Matters of disputes and Alternative Dispute Resolution in the area of Intellectual and Industrial Property
Berton Moreno IP Law advices and supports clients in conflict situations that involve their intellectual and industrial property rights.
The team of professionals of Berton Moreno IP Law is highly experienced in extra-judicial negotiations and in the mediation stage of proceedings. In case arbitration and the judicial instance can not be avoided, the specialized team in court proceedings puts into action the necessary strategies and the corresponding legal representation, and advice pertaining to the following court actions:
- Actions related to the existence and defense of trademarks: court proceedings resulting from oppositions filed against trademark applications, court proceedings involving revocations, declarations of invalidity, and trademark restitution.
- Actions for cease and desist of use of trademarks and for compensation for damages arising from wrongful use.
- Actions related to the defense and exercise of intellectual property rights and image rights.
- Processes related to the defense of rights of patents, utility models and industrial designs and models.
- Arbitration and administrative and judicial proceedings aiming at settling disputes about domain names and other intellectual and industrial property issues.